Tuesday, May 29, 2007

David Crowder Concert



Crowder is definitely a different looking kind of fellow, but his music is awesome!

Two weekends ago my beautiful bride and I were privileged to go to a David Crowder concert. For those of you who are out of the contemporary Christian music scene Mr. Crowder is one of the most popular artists in this category at the moment. The concert was awesome, opening for Crowder was another band called The Longing and a drama team also performed a few humorous yet spiritual skits that had some real depth to them.
The Crowder Band put forth an awesome worship concert. I just love worshiping with a few thousand people, singing and praising God. I've been lucky enough to see David Crowder on two other occasions and I realized that I've now seen him in three states, Georgia, Tennessee, and most recently Michigan. When I put it that way it sounds like I really get around.

No comments: