Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Divine Master?!




This past weekend I attended my graduation from the Seventh Day Adventist Theological Seminary for my Masters of Divinity degree. I had already "graduated" in December but the University doesn't have a December grad. The degree name sounds really quite prestigious but to be honest the program is not really that academic, and it's sad to see how low the quality of some of the students are that make it through.
I'm not sure if officially now I can be considered a "Divine Master". The title seems over the top, especially for those of you who know me well. I've barely mastered making the bed let alone Divine subjects. So yes, you all can still call me Jeff.
I'm slowly accumulating some letters behind my name now, BS, MDiv, I'm looking to eventually add TGIF, ASAP, RSVP, R&R, and R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Those are going to take a while though.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Congrats Jeff!

Mr.+ Mrs. P. said...

Way to go and all the best.

The Sénéchals said...

Hmmm...divine master? I'll go with that. Love the CDN flag :)