Friday, May 11, 2007

University Hockey Career Over



About a month ago I played my last University related hockey game. We lost our opening playoff tilt 1-0 in a shootout. The game was extremely close and I had multiple chances throughout the game to score but the opposing goalie seemed to have my number all night. The worst of it was on a partial break away with 11 seconds left in regulation where I put the puck right into his glove and made him look really good in front of a decent crowd that had come up for the game. After 5 minutes of sudden death sovled nothing I managed to score on my shootout attempt but my teamates both failed to put the biscuit in the basket and we were given an early playoff exit.
The end of the season stats were printed in the University paper at the end of April and I finally managed to get myself a copy. The other picture is from the online student "Cast" as it is called. I mean, just looking at it you could tell I was the captain of the hockey team.........no?

No comments: