Sunday, June 3, 2007

My first Youtube post



A couple days ago I successfully posted my first video on youtube.
And now, barring any major glitches I will have successfully posted my first video on my blog. I guess this video really encapsulates the level of frivolous and ridiculous matter that is crammed between my ears.
This video was shot by a very underrated cameraman.......me, while I drove from Kelowna to Southern California back in September of 2005. Let me just say that Central California is almost as boring as driving through the Canadian Prairies or South Dakota or Southern Minnesota. To compound the boredom this area seemed to be the Spanish radio headquarters of the universe! Unable to find an English station that was worth listening to I just decided to sing along with whatever I could find. And then, this gem was produced.
If you'd like to check out other videos I've posted on youtube, simply go to youtube and find this video by typing "Spanish singing superstar" into the search box. Then click on my username which is loonybrain. That will take you to my youtube account page.

1 comment:

The Sénéchals said...

Is Mitsubishi a spanish word? Ha Ha :)